- Each order is reviewed individually. Any issues with the order or corrections will be communicated as soon as possible. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico may require additional shipping.
- Estimated delivery is posted after your order has been reviewed, released for processing and cannot be considered a guarantee of delivery date.
- All orders begin processing automatically 15 minutes after submitting your order. They cannot be canceled or edited after that time.
- Orders are processed Monday through Thursday. Orders received after 5:00 pm EST, weekends or holidays are processed with orders on the next business day.
- Refused, unavailable for signature (if required) and/or returns without RA are subject to additional costs.
- Orders shipping to an address other than the billing address MUST have the shipping address registered with your credit card company and can be verified. The customer service telephone number located on your credit card must be provided. If you provide your own phone number or any other number, your order will be canceled. If the shipping address is not registered or cannot be verified with the credit card company, you may choose to have it shipped to the valid billing address or cancel the order. No exceptions.
- If using Paypal, products will be shipped to the Paypal confirmed address only.
- Additional handling/shipping charges may be charged to orders shipped ‘Signature Required’. This determination will be made at our discretion based on but not limited to: value of product(s), verified shipping address is different than the billing address, etc. You will be notified of any additional shipping/handling charges.
- We do not waive signatures. If the driver of the delivery service deems it necessary to require a signature, it is left to the delivery service’s discretion.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, certified check, bank money order, IAT and wire transfers.
- When placing your order, we authorize your credit card. If we are unable to fulfill the order, the authorization to your credit card is voided and no charges are made to your card. The same process occurs when you use a debit card. However, when using a debit card, funds are taken from your bank account even though it is an authorization only. When voiding the authorization, it is up to your banking institution to reverse the charges made to your account. Jacks is not responsible for returning funds to your account when using a debit card.
- All merchandise is new, factory fresh unless otherwise noted.
Free Shipping – Null Profit String Policy:
- Allow 3 weeks for delivery (excluding weekends and Holidays) via USPS. Status and tracking not provided. Luthiers and teachers welcome! No retailers – no exceptions. “Jacks, the best value on the planet for strings”
Free Shipping – General Information:
- Free shipping is for the lower 48 states and the District of Columbia.
- Delivery estimated in 2-10 days.
- Free shipping indicates the cost is included in the price of your item and is subject to deduction if item returned for refund. See Return Policy for further details.
- Carrier and expected delivery date will be posted when available. For fraud and theft protection, tracking number is not provided to avoid intercept/theft/fraud.
- Shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico will be calculated and you will be contacted via email to approve additional charges.
- We can ship to most APO addresses; additional shipping charges may apply.
- Orders placed on Active Backorder are prepaid and shipped when available. We do not offer Active Backorder on all products.
- Orders from the UK and Canada are shipped to Paypal confirmed addresses only. Shipping charges will be calculated and an invoice will be sent via Paypal.
- Paypal is an acceptable payment for orders to Canada and the UK.
- We do not accept international credit cards or cards with a billing address out of the US.
- Orders outside of these conditions are handled on an individual basis.
- We are here to help. We may choose to waive or modify any of our policies to provide exceptional service to our valued customers.
- Use the link provided at the bottom of the page to initiate a customer service ticket. Order number, billing name and email or zip code are required. You will be contacted by email with your Return Authorization (RA) number and instructions for return.
- Jacks Music Store reserves the right to refuse service for abusive behavior, repeated violations of policy, fraudulent behavior as determined by our sole discretion.
- Up to 30 days from date of shipment. Some items, such as instruments, are limited to 10 days. Some items are excluded from return for refund, such as harmonicas, mouthpieces, some band instruments, opened software, lighting and effects, microphones, custom cables, and some electronics.
- Returns for refund are for purchase price less shipping costs. Shipping costs will be deducted from refund. Certain items must be unopened and unused for return eligibility. Free shipping (included in price) on items is intended for products which are purchased and kept by the buyer. Other exceptions may also apply.
- Shipping for replacement of defective items, in most cases, will be prepaid or reimbursed.
- Items must be in “factory fresh” condition, showing no signs of wear or abuse. All original packaging, manuals and accessories included. Do not remove any protective covering or labels.
- Returns are not accepted without a RA (Return Authorization) number.
- If your return does not meet requirements or it is otherwise ineligible, there may be a processing fee and/or sent back to you.
- No refunds on special orders.
- Refused/undeliverable packages will incur additional charges for re-shipment. They will also incur a processing fee and shipping charges if refused for refund.
- Children’s Musical and Musical Gifts are excluded from our normal return policy. These items are toys and/or trinkets and are not intended to be a fully functional musical instrument in some cases.
- Refunds are issued in the same manner of payment.
- The issuance of a RA number does not guarantee final disposition, as all returns are subject to inspection, evaluation and policies set forth.
- Jacks Music Store is intended for end users only. If you are, or represent, a reseller, wholesaler, distributor or purchasing agent, please contact us for Business to Business terms and policies.
- New merchandise is warranted by Jacks for up to 30 days, some exceptions apply.
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged for the exact same item only, if available, or handled through the manufacturer’s warranty and policy.
- Defective merchandise must be reported as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from shipment date.
- All Shipping costs are customer responsibility, however, in most cases, when your return is determined to be due to defective merchandise and for exchange for the exact same model, shipping costs are to be reimbursed or labels are provided. Merchandise that is "used" returned for refund, even if defective, will incur restocking according to condition. Repair or replacement is according to manufacturer’s policy.
- Manufactures guidelines on weather related shipping restrictions. Cold weather delivery. Shipping in the cold will not by itself cause damage to the guitar. Thermal shock will. Do not open the guitar up when it is cold. Damage is likely to occur from thermal shock and from water condensation on the guitars inside and outside surfaces. Allow the box to acclimate to room temperature. This can take up to 24 hours in extreme cold! Typical damage would be cracking of the wood, finish cracking, warping of the wood, protruding fret ends and effects on the playability of the neck. Hot weather delivery. The box must be protected from the sun and from enclosed areas exposed to the sun such as a car. Permanent damage is likely to result from exposure to high temperature such as cracking of the wood, loosening of glue joints and warping and effects on playability.
Damaged in Shipment:
- Obvious or concealed damage in shipment must be reported immediately to the shipper and Jacks. Keep all packaging. Jacks will facilitate the processing of your damage claim. You may be required to file the claim with the shipper. An advance replacement service is available.
- New merchandise is warranted by Jacks for 30 days, some exceptions apply. After Jacks 30- day warranty period, warranty claims should be directed to the manufacturer or authorized repair facilities for repair or replacement according to specific manufacturer’s warranty. Jacks will facilitate your warranty claims. In some cases, compensation for warranty repairs or adjustments can be allowed for your convenience.
- Refused shipment or unavailable for signature at time of delivery that results in a return to sender or additional fees may be subject to additional shipping and labor charges. Please do not refuse delivery. Contact Jacks to obtain return authorization and instructions to avoid additional expense. Refused shipments are also considered an unauthorized return and subject to the return policy.
Abusive and rude behavior:
- In the spirit of and respect for everyone's right to be treated with dignity, we do not allow or tolerate abusive and rude behavior.
Last but not least:
- We make every effort to be fair with everyone and respond in good faith. We may, at our sole discretion, choose to waive or modify any of our policies to provide exceptional service to our valued customers. We look forward to serving your musical needs with our pledge to do our very best to make you happy every time. You will always get someone who cares at Jacks.
Buy with confidence from Jacks
Policy is subject to change without notice. Some exceptions and restrictions may apply. Not responsible for typographical errors or changes by manufacturers in color or specifications.